Senior Product Designer
Aug 2021 - PRESENT Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Product Designer | Co-Founder
Sep 2020 - PRESENT Istanbul, Turkey
- Translate concepts and requirements into user flow, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for the product.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces (web, app, chat, packaging, etc.).
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate on designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Question everything take risks and champion new ideas.
- Assist with the development and implementation of designs by collaborating hand-in-hand with developers to ensure designed experiences are realized.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Taking part in usability tests & contextual studies.
UX & Visual Designer
-99 Design Studio
May 2016 - Dec 2019 Istanbul, Turkey
- Collaborate with team to define and implement innovative visual solutions for the project
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Combining the results of user experience research to the design processes with the light of design trends.
- Taking part in usability tests & contextual studies
- Making design decisions with personas and consumer journey maps
- Designing the interaction flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes according to the results of User Experience Research studies and Metrics Analysis.
- Presenting design work to the user experience team, board & clients
Ahvo: Social Media for ArtistsFeb 2020 - Sep 2020
A social media platform for the artists to share their curated artwork with the community or selling them beside having an option to create a gallery of artworks you love!
YapipMay 2019 - Sep 2019
Fintech startup located in Luxembourg to create community for the analysts and publish their signals for the user to apply those signal and make profit. Designed on the App and Brand identity.
Flormar CosmeticsJun 2018 - May 2019
Flormar is number one make-up brand of Turkey with 21% market share. We compete in the markets of 104 countries in seven continents. The website won the best e-commerce in Turkey 2019. 🥇
Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science
Kiron Open Higher Education Jul 2016-Dec 2018
Bachelor's Degree, Business Administration and Management
Higher Institute of Business Administration Sep 2012-Oct 2015